Registration and Payment
Registration is required for all persons attending the IOHA Virtual Conference 2021. Please read through the instructions carefully on this page before registering.
**Registration has closed. Access to the conference recorded material will continue until 22 September and is available to those already registered. Thank you for your wonderful support.
If you require an invoice/receipt, please email NLB_IOHA_Admin@nlb.gov.sg before you register or immediately after payment.
Early bird fee: Until 7 August 2021 (UTC +8)
Standard fee: Until 27 August 2021 (UTC +8)
All prices are in Singapore Dollars (SGD) and inclusive of 7% GST. You may check the approximate conversion rate here.
||Early Bird (till 7 August 2021, UTC +8)
|Non-member (Student or ASEAN Resident)
| IOHA Member* (Student or ASEAN Resident)
** IOHA members will be asked to include the month and year of their last IOHA membership renewal on the registration form. Membership lasts for two years from the date of payment. To register as an IOHA member or renew your membership, please visit http://www.ioha.org/membership-account/membership-levels/
** Student rates are applicate to full-time students. You are required to upload any official proof of student status, e.g. Student ID, official letter from university, etc, through the registration form.
** ASEAN rates are applicable for residents within ASEAN. You are required to upload any official proof of residency, e.g. government-issued photo ID, residential lease, utility bill, bank statement, letter from the government, etc, through the registration form.
What is included in the registration fee
- Access to the virtual conference (23–27 August 2021, UTC +8)
- Three keynote speeches from distinguished speakers in the world of oral history
- A special panel on the impact of COVID-19 on oral history
- Paper and poster presentations, and audiovisual screenings by members of the international oral history community
- Film screening by the Asian Film Archive, a non-profit organisation that preserves the rich film heritage of Singapore and Asian Cinema
- Up to two workshops on Day 1 (pre-registration is required to reserve a place on a first-come, first-served basis)
- Networking opportunities with international participants
- Access to all recorded content for one month
An email confirmation of registration and payment will be sent to the email address used for registration.
As the registration fee includes access to the virtual conference during the event of five days as well as all recorded content for one month, there will be no cancellation and refund after registration is confirmed. Please ensure that you agree to this before registering for the conference.